JOIN KATELYN IN HER HOME
Katelyn invites you into her "creative home" for an intimate two-day training in floral design and creative process.
You'll gain hands on experience in the specialties that you choose with the ability to work with gorgeous flowers grown locally.
Discuss all the nitty gritty business/marketing you've ever wondered about and ask all the questions you've been waiting to ask.
This is your time and we can't wait to create with you.
ONE SESSION: $1,000
TWO SESSIONS: $1,500
THREE SESSIONS: $2,000
You will be responsible for all travel arrangement to get to your 1:1 Workshop (including airfare and car rental/train fare/etc.)
Please feel free to email with any questions or need help making arrangements.
Nearest airport: Lynchburg Regional Airport (LYH): 20 min (by train, car, uber)
Accommodations are NOT included. Once you register, we will send you recommendations for nearby airbnbs and hotels.
Business lunch Session (where you can pick Katelyn's brain about business, branding, marketing, portfolio etc.)
Business lunch session (where you can pick Katelyn's brain about business, branding, marketing, portfolio etc.)
Prepping for the shoot and styled photo shoot featuring your flowers + headshots
All Flowers & materials for each session
Snacks, Lunch and Tea-time each day
• Beautifully styled photo shoot (featuring your flowers!) with model/gown & one of Urban Flora’s preferred photographers.
• Professional head-shots
• Ability to use images from shoots for portfolio, website, and social media.
• All materials and fun things including welcome package, silk ribbon, clippers, Urban Flora workshop apron and other little surprises throughout the workshop
NOT INCLUDED: Travel, Transportation, Accommodations, Breakfast/Dinner
FLORAL SESSION OPTIONS
You will have your choice of floral sessions to choose from. This can be customizable, so don't hesitate to ask if you'd like to learn about something you don't see on the list! Most sessions are between 2-3 hours depending on the session chosen.
• Foraging: Learn all the basics of urban AND country foraging. Try new textures, explore the great outdoors and scour the countryside for the perfect shapes that will inspire your designs.
• Wild and Romantic Bridal Bouquet: Lesson in large and dramatic bridal bouquets
• Grand Arrangements: Big, bold and beautiful take the stage! Learn how to use chicken wire in to support your freeform masterpiece.
• Centerpieces: We like our centerpieces low lying, lush and to be the talk of the table! Create Centerpieces full of texture and interest.
• Garlands & Wreaths: A necessity for the holidays and for creating drama on tables or down the aisle.
• Personal Flowers: Corsages, Boutonnieres, Floral Crowns! These are all included in this session.
• Wall Installation: Creating drama on a blank canvas (wall)
• Big Installations: Archways, flower walls, the bigger the better! It's time to dream!*
*This session's options change seasonally. May take 2 sessions worth of time to complete depending on project chosen.